3. Seth R, Kydd A, Falzon L, Bombardier C, van der Heijde D, Edwards CJ. Preventing attacks of acute gout when introducing urate-lowering therapy: a systematic literature review. The Journal of Rheumatology, September 2014.
4. Kydd A, Seth R, Buchbinder R, Falzon L, Edwards CJ, van der Heijde D, Bombardier C. Urate Lowering Therapy for the Management of Gout: a summary of two Cochrane reviews. The Journal of Rheumatology, September 2014.
5. Seth R, Kydd A, Buchbinder R, Bombardier C, Edwards CJ. Allopurinol for chronic gout. Cochrane systematic literature review, October 2014.
6. Kydd A, Seth R, Buchbinder R, Edwards CJ, Bombardier C. Uricosuric medications for chronic gout. Cochrane systematic literature review, November 2014.
7. Sivera F, Andres M, Carmona L, Kydd A, Moi J, Seth R et al. Multinational evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and management of gout: integrating systematic literature review and expert opinion of a broad panel of rheumatologists in the 3e initiative. Annals of Rheumatic Disease, July 2013.
Abstracts and Posters
1. Listeria monocytogenes cerebral abscess in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis: A Case and Literature Review (BSR Autumn Conference, October 2016)
2. Saturnine Gout: A Case, BSR Autumn Conference, October 2014
3. Silastic Synovitis: A Case and Literature Review, BSR Conference, April 2013